605 / 18 Gadigal Avenue, Waterloo
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 164 Square metres
VIEWING VIA APPOINTMENT THURSDAY & SATURDAY
Inspection by appointment - Thursday & Saturday from 1 - 2 PM
Please register your name and contact number prior to attendance
Check out the virtual tour of this beautiful home via my.matterport.com/show/?m=mMs15yXSgKT
Rates: Strata $1226/qtr, Council $282/qtr & Water $164/qtr
Elegantly nestled in landscaped surroundings within a lush green parkland setting, “Emblem” a haven set back a short distance from the M1 and other city links. Enjoy living in cosmopolitan Waterloo, close to City, transport, education, shops, restaurants, cafes and sport centres.
Be impressed by '605',
- North-facing frontage with massive terrace and planters, ideal for entertaining or enjoying the sun
- Bright open plan living, dining and kitchen area with timber flooring and glazing to the north and east
- Stunning kitchen has island bench, integrated fridge, mirror splashbacks and stainless-steel appliances
- Living room and two bedrooms step out onto terrace
- Master bedroom has ensuite with elegant finishes, and all three bedrooms have quality carpet and mirrored built-in robes
- Fully-tiled bathroom has the same crisp, modern design and high-quality fittings as the inside
- Storage galore with double the normal linen cupboard space and more storage in the basement
- Other features include central heating and cooling throughout; TV recess in living room; separate laundry; study/home office; double car spaces; attractively landscaped public spaces outside with playground and BBQ (Wulaba Park)
Everything needed and more!
- Easy access to the M1, making Sydney CBD or Sydney Airport just a 10-minute drive
- Absolutely surrounded by the lively shops, restaurants and cafes of Waterloo
- East Village and Coles within walking distance (240m)
- Moore Park sports - golf, tennis, basketball, football, sports centre, etc (2 km)
- UTS, University of Sydney and Uni of NSW all less than 3.8 km
- The SCG, Royal Randwick and the Entertainment Quarter all within 2.5 km
- Zoned for historic Gardeners Road Public School (2.9 km) and Alexandria Park Community School (2.4 km) and other good schools near too
To find out more contact our team, Jack 0411 412 878 or Hannah 0433 987 020.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been provided by HELIUM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your enquiries as to its accuracy or otherwise.
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)