312 / 149 O'Riordan Street, Mascot
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 152 Square metres
MODERN, BRIGHT AND PRIME LOCATION - THIS APARTMENT HAS IT ALL!
'312' INSPECTION, COR. OF O'RIORDAN STREET & COWARD STREET.
You enter into a large open space between the kitchen and dining room. With north-facing windows to the right, the area is sunny and feels like an open-plan living area. But then you notice the bright living room is actually the next room ahead, so the first impression is that the apartment is very spacious and uplifting with two living areas.
- 117 sqm of north facing, cross ventilated & sun drenched modern home
- Timber flooring in living areas and bedrooms
- Sleek white kitchen with pantry, stone bench top with double sinks, breakfast bar and stainless-steel appliances
- Living room opens out onto a generous, covered north-facing balcony that captures the sunlight and is ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Smart architectural details such as contemporary glazed balustrades to balconies; shutters to windows; Shadowline finish for clean modern look; and a TV alcove in the living room cleverly formed with a linen cupboard
- Roomy master bedroom has walk-through dressing room and ensuite
- The second bedroom has built-in robes and its own balcony with leafy views
- Fully-tiled bathroom with separate bath
- Access to a resort-style pool and well-equipped gym
- Secure parking for two cars and a lockup storage cage for bikes and surfboards
- Other features include: Separate laundry room; secure video intercom system; reverse-cycle air-conditioning; downlights throughout
Enjoy the prime location.
- Stretch your legs at Mascot Oval, which is diagonally opposite
- Do your everyday shopping at the relaxing Retail Precinct. Woolworths, shops and restaurants, and Mascot train station, are all within 400 meters (approx. 5 mins walk)
- Sydney's CBD only 9.7 km away (approx. 20 mins drive)
- Just 8 km to Coogee or Maroubra Beach
- Handy for the business traveler, with the Domestic Airport only 2.1 km away and the International Airport 4.2 km
- Catchment schools are Mascot Public School (1.1 km) and J J Cahill Memorial High School (1.2 km)
Sophisticated apartment in a convenient location, '312' is suitable for young families or downsizes.
To find out more contact our team, Jack 0411 412 878 or Hannah 0433 987 020.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been provided by HELIUM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your enquiries as to its accuracy or otherwise.
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)