2 / 6 High Street, Mascot
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
- Approx 114 Square metres
Ultra convenient location - Perfect first home or investment @High Street Mascot
Capturing an elevated northerly lush outlook, this exceptional residence makes instant impact with the blend of size, natural light, and location that are close to Mascot's lifestyle amenities.
1st time on-market for the past 13 years, the much-loved family home makes superb opportunity for the first-time buyers, downsizers or investors alike.
- Double brick and recently updated
- Open plan living and dining, timber flooring & reverse cycle A/C
- Large, semi-covered balcony ideal for entertaining
- Family size kitchen with ample cupboard space, generous kitchen bench & breakfast island
- 2 spacious bedrooms (separated & private) both with mirrored built-in robes
- Modern bathroom with bath-tub, shower & separate toilet
- Internal laundry, linen closet, intercom access, secure parking & lock-up storage cage
- Elevated corner position with 95 sqm of impressive of living space & security fly-screens throughout the home
6-22 High St, ‘FOUNTAIN COURT’ features:
- Secure boutique block of only 42 homes
- Resident garden suitable for family & friend’s gathering
- Readily accessible to the bus & train services
- Easy access to Sydney CBD via M1 motorway
- Walking distance to Mascot Public School (160m), Mascot library (100m), AUSPOST (170m), IGA(120m), Mascot Medical & Dental Centre (150m), chemist (120m), eateries & major banks.
Contact our team for more info (Jack) 0411 412 878 or (Hannah) 0433 987 020.
*DISCLAIMER: while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $690000.
Interest Rate (p.a)