Building I 204 / 81-86 Courallie Ave, Homebush West
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
Light-Filled Three Bedroom Home @Centenary Park of Homebush West 2140
Note: Building I, is located directly next to Oz Education
Exceptional three-bedroom home delivers community living in a private setting, all in the ultra-convenient pocket of Inner-West Sydney. The stunning resort-style complex features a gym, outdoor pool, basketball court, tennis court & outdoor play areas for the whole family. Ideally located to restaurants, fresh produce market, Flemington train station, Sydney Olympic Park with major sporting facilities.
Building I ‘204’ features:
- Open plan living connects seamlessly with balcony enjoys private estate outlook
- Modern kitchen with 40mm stone breakfast bench, glass splashback, full-size double sink
- Fully equipped with stainless steel oven gas cooktop, rangehood, and dishwasher
- Beautifully presented master bedroom with built-in robes & ensuite
- Bedrooms with built-in robes & carpet flooring
- Extras include a separate study, reverse cycle a/c, internal laundry, security intercom, lift access & secure underground parking
About Centenary Park:
- Paddy’s Markets Flemington only (1.4km) enjoy the freshest fruit, produce, seafood, flowers and much more
- Magnificent Sydney Olympic Park (2.3km) allowing easy access to sprawling public spaces, world class entertainment, major sporting events, and aquatic facilities
- 1.7km to DFO Homebush for all your seasonal fashion
- 15km to Sydney’s CBD
- 10km to Parramatta CBD via M4
- 27mins train ride into Town Hall (via Flemington station)
- 17mins train ride into Parramatta (via Flemington station)
Onsite Child Care @Centenary Park:
- Get Set Grow Early Learning Centre, https://www.getsetgrow.com.au/
- Oz Education Early Learning Centre, https://www.ozeducation.com.au/centres/homebush/
Local Government School Catchments:
- Homebush West Public School 2.3km
- Homebush Boys High School 2.7km
- Strathfield Girls High School 4.1km
‘I204 Centenary Park’ approximate quarterly outgoing: Water $148, Council $300 & Strata $1058.
Please contact our team to arrange an private inspection (Jack) 0411 412 878 or (Hannah) 0433 987 020.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been provided by HELIUM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your enquiries as to its accuracy or otherwise.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $595000.
Interest Rate (p.a)