306 / 70 Charlotte Street, Campsie
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
SOLD - OFF MARKET
SWEEPING GARDEN VIEW TWO-BEDROOM HOME @CLEMTON PARK VILLAGE
PRICE GUIDE: $580,000 - $610,000
Approximate Rates: Strata $824/qtr, Council $314/qtr & Water $150/qtr.
Enjoy the sweeping garden view from this whisper-quiet home of CLEMTON PARK VILLAGE. Village Green collection by Frasers Property (Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with a rich heritage dating from 1924), this exceptional two bedroom apartment delivers a sophisticated community living in vibrant Clemton Park Village in the popular suburb of Campsie.
Location of Clemton Park Village:
- 450m walk to Canterbury Hospital
- Within 350m walk to bus service 415, 492 & 490
- 1.5km to Campsie Shopping Centre
- 1.8km to Campsie train station
- Less than 2km from M5 motorway
- Direct access to Sydney CBD (13km) and Airport via M5
About Clemton Park Village:
- Open-air Piazza, Coles supermarket, specialty shop, alfresco cafés, and restaurants
- BBQ facilities and children’s playground
- Central parkland, a community garden with outdoor seating
- 180m walk to Minimi Academy
- 400m walk to Community Kids Campsie Early Education Centre
Government School Catchment
- Clemton Park Public School 1.3km
- Kingsgrove North High School 1.7km
- Developed by Frasers Property Australia
- Floor tiles throughout kitchen and bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen with stone benchtop, breakfast kitchen island, tile splashback
- Fully equipped with stainless steel oven gas cooktop, rangehood, and dishwasher
- Both bedrooms come with built-in robes, master with ensuite and city view
- Extras include air conditioning, integrated laundry, security intercom, 17sqm secure underground parking & storage cage
Contact our team at HELIUM PROPERTY (Jack) 0411 412 878 for a confidential chat about investing in CLEMTON PARK VILLAGE today!
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been provided by HELIUM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your enquiries as to its accuracy or otherwise.
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)