609A / 6 Devlin Street, Ryde
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
HELIUM PROPERTY - CITY View Two Bedroom 'Top Ryde City Living'
Tower A 'Viva' enter via 6 Devlin St, corner of Devlin st & Blaxland Rd.
Price Guide $830,000 - $880,000
A superb east facing home in Top Ryde’s secure vertical living environment is this premium, 6th-floor CITY view apartment. Ideally positioned with a generous living space this highly impressive apartment showcases luxurious contemporary living and rises above a Top Ryde City Shopping Centre with restaurants, supermarkets, designer fashion houses and urban pulse. It is the perfect spot for couples and downsizers or investors seeking a secure income stream.
Apartment features: Viva - Tower A
- Immaculate presentation, panoramic CITY view, crisp, bright sophisticated décor
- Floor-to-ceiling windows throughout capture abundant natural light, creating bright interiors
- Inside/outside balance with light-filled open plan connecting living and dining area
- Tastefully appointed gourmet kitchen with Streamlined Caesarstone bench & breakfast island, Smeg stainless steel appliances including gas cook-top
- Spacious master bedroom with tailored built-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Second bedroom enjoys city view and built-in wardrobe
- Oversized luxurious & Stylish bathroom tiled floor to ceiling with shower
- Fully Ducted air conditioning, internal laundry, security intercom, secure lift access, NBN service and Foxtel ready
- Secure car space & storage cage | on-title
- Pet-friendly complex
Top Ryde City Living is a remarkable resort-style residential development, complex highlights:
- 25m infinity edge swimming pool, Sauna & Spa
- Fully equipped gym
- Landscaped gardens with a peaceful tranquil feel
- Communal BBQ areas with viewing platforms
- Theatrettes, library & multi-function room
- Music room with a grand piano
- Concierge services with On-site security and on-call building manager
Crown Group’s Top Ryde City Living was awarded the best Australian Outdoor Project at the 2015 HIA-CSR Australian Housing Awards.
Top Ryde City Convenience:
- 12km to Sydney CBD
- 4km to Macquarie Park Optus Business Centre
- 5km to Macquarie University
- 350m to Ryde Park
- 350m to Ryde Public School
- 2km to Ryde secondary college
- 5km to Riverside Girls High School
- Bus service 287, 501, 515, 518, 520 & M52
An ideal opportunity not to be missed. Please Contact the team at HELIUM PROPERTY (Hannah) 0433 987 020 or (Jack) 0411 412 878 for upcoming inspections.
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)