- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
'ARLINGTON GROVE' MODERN APARTMENT IN PARKLAND SETTING, CONVENIENT TO EVERYTHING
INSPECTION VIA APPOINTMENT | Enter via VALENCIA, building 2.
A rare opportunity to secure a spacious modern home in a whisper-quiet leafy street, yet moments from transport, local shops and parks. This architect-designed residence (by SMART DESIGN STUDIO) features park view & natural lights, creating an indoor-outdoor ambience throughout the apartment in a rear-of-complex, double-brick building in Arlington Grove.
Perfectly located, a short stroll from Arlington Light Rail Station, Dulwich Hill Railway Station, and the Dulwich Hill village shops and parks. Homes in this area are highly sought after due to the selection of Premier Schools within walking distance – Fort Street Selective, Newington College, Trinity Grammar & Summer Hill Primary.
Features we love:
- Double sized bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Quality oak flooring flows through living/dining
- The privately positioned balcony overlooks the leafy reserve
- Stone gas kitchen concealed laundry
- Natural sunlight & privacy throughout
- Secure intercom entry, car space and storage cage
- A great option for young couple or an investor
- Walk to Dulwich Hill village and light rail
Approximate Rates: Water $183/quarter, Council $312/quarter, Strata $1191/quarter
Text "2006 Arlington" to Jack on 0411 412 878 or Hannah on 0433 987 020 for more info.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been provided by HELIUM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your enquiries as to its accuracy or otherwise.
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)