29 / 146-152 Parramatta Road, Homebush
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
Sub-Penthouse 118Sqm Split Level @Sydney’s Popular Inner West
A superb entry-level home for anyone seeking a cosmopolitan lifestyle or reliable investment. North-east aspect, well-situated and delivers ultimate privacy on a sweeping 180°-degree panorama district view. Split level on 5th & 6th floor of a boutique security double brick block of only 35 apartments, the home ticks all the boxes for young families & savvy investors.
- Sub-penthouse, 118 sqm of living space across two floors
- Updated home with fresh paint, timber floor, and contractable awning
- Desirable north-east aspect, welcoming light-filled interiors
- Superb open plan living with dining spaces extend flawlessly to the large entertainer balcony
- Slick & generous kitchen with stone benchtop, gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher & tile splashbacks
- Master retreat with walk-in-robe & private en-suite
- Second bedroom is spacious, light-drenched with built-in wardrobe
- NBN ready, A/C, integrated laundry & powder room, two secure car spaces
- Secure double brick block of 35 apartments with intercom access
14km to Sydney’s CBD, this home is close to public transport (train & buses) and are convenience to shops.
- Stroll to the thriving foodie scene & family entertainment of North Strathfield
- 650 meters walk to Homebush Station (Approx. 8min)
- 300 meters walk to bus stop (Underwood Rd), route 525 & 526
- 1.2 km to North Strathfield Station
- 1.1 km to Paddy’s Market Flemington
- 1.4 km to DFO Homebush
- 2.4 km to Sydney Olympic Park
- 10 km to Parramatta CBD
Approximate Rates: Water $185/quarter, Council $327/quarter, Strata $1278/quarter
Contact Jack Liang on 0411 412 878 or Kenny Gu 0422 886 223 for more information.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $599000.
Interest Rate (p.a)