DG11 / 822 - 828 Windsor Rd Windsor Rd, Rouse Hill
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
Brand new & ready to move in – walking distance to Rouse Hill Metro & Town Centre
Live in communities that are vibrant, inclusive and enjoyable, Rouse Hill Town Centre Masterplan reflects a world-class sustainable place designed around the lives of people. Like much of Sydney’s north-west, the Rouse Hill area is evolving. The new Metro Station is just part of the government’s investment in the region, with a proposed hospital, and more diverse housing options on the way.
Cumberland Green, Rouse Hill. offers superior convenience – walking distance to Rouse Hill Metro & Town Centre.
DG11 Apartment features:
- Courtyard apartment with side access
- Oversized entertaining terrace (50SQM) & ultra modern
- Large and spacious open plan lounge
- Kitchen complete with glass splashback & stone benchtops,
- Quality European ILVE stainless steel appliances including integrated dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop
- Luxury sleek fully-tiled main bathroom
- Master bedroom with built-ins wardrobe & ensuite
- Oversize second bedroom with built-ins wardrobe
- Secure access, basement parking with remote access, A/C, internal laundry & storage cage
Convenience to everything:
- 950m to Rouse Hill Town Centre & Rouse Hill Metro Station
- 750m to Rouse Hill Village Centre
- 10km to Sydney Business Park (IKEA AND COSTCO)
- 10km to Norwest Business Park.
- 10km to Castle Hill Golf Course
- 10km to Norwest Private Hospital
- 17km to Westmead Hospital
- 20km to Parramatta CBD
- Close to M2 motorways via Windsor Rd
Local Catchment School:
- 1.1km to Rouse Hill Anglican College
- 1.3km to Rouse Hill Public School
- 1.8km to Rouse Hill High School
Rouse Hill: Sydney Metro Northwest Service
With the arrival of the Sydney Metro Northwest service, Rouse Hill Town Centre has become a crucial hub on a brand-new transport network, connected to the wider region by a new bus interchange.
- 33 mins to Chatswood
- 57 mins to Town Hall
- 30 mins to Eastwood
- 25 mins to Macquarie University
Rouse Hill: Jobs & Futures
Supporting the council’s broader vision for Rouse Hill, the Northern Precinct will contribute the Town Centre’s overall capacity of 60,000m2 of workspaces and 190,000m2 of retail space. It will support the skilled jobs of the future and deliver on a council target of creating 7,000 new jobs in the area.
Buyer incentive for a limited time, prices negotiable contact 0411 412 878 for more information.
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)