- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 487 Square metres
Beautifully renovated family home in quiet tree-lined street @ROSELANDS
Situated in the safe and family-friendly suburb of Roselands in Sydney’s trendy Inner-West, this recently renovated three-bedroom home will appeal to young families, first home buyers, downsizers and investors.
- Enjoy the garden from the large front verandah
- Formal living room with views of the front garden
- Family/dining room flows out to covered deck for entertaining
- Sleek kitchen features stone benchtops, breakfast bar & gas cooking
- All three bedrooms feature built-in robes & floating timber floors
- Renovated bathroom with frameless shower
- Large laundry with cupboard leads into second renovated bathroom
- Level backyard for potential extension/granny flat (STCA)
- 12m frontage, total land area approx. 487SQM; Council P/A approx. $1792
- Land Zoning: R3 - Medium Density Residential
- Other inclusions: Split-system a/c; security grilles; undercover carport for two cars, boat & trailer; Colorbond fencing; and garden shed
Positioned just moments from the vibrant Roselands Shopping Centre, public transport, parks, schools, and Roselands Aquatic Centre.
- Roselands Shopping Mall (just 500m)
- Pool & leisure (750m); tennis (1.7 km); golf (2 km); Bennet Park (300m)
- Excellent public transport with buses (90m) & train station (2.1 km)
- Easy access to M5 for Sydney (20 km) & Hume Hwy; Sydney Airport (9.7 km)
Your dream home awaits! This well maintained 3-bedroom family home is ready for immediate enjoyment whilst also presenting immense potential for rebuilding/extensions for many years to come.
Call Jack Liang on 0411 412 878 for more information or to book an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been provided by HELIUM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your enquiries as to its accuracy or otherwise.
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)