35 Albert Street, Ingleburn
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
Four Bedroom Family Home @Ingleburn 2565
35 Albert Street, for the astute investor the possibility of investing in your future. Within walking distance to shops, public transport & local schools this four-bedroom family home sitting on a 442.6 square metres land is sure to provide a lifestyle of comfort and convenience. Boasting a spacious floor plan and light filled interiors this home has the potential to develop (STCA).
- Large size living room
- Separate family & dining area with tiles & A/C
- Kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Three good sized bedrooms with carpet
- Master with A/C, walk-in-robe & ensuite
- Neat and tidy main bathroom
- Separate toilet & internal laundry
- Low maintenance entertainer backyard
- Single lock up garage & freestanding Colourbond shed
- Sitting on a 442.6sqm block of land
- Approx. 900m to Woolworths Ingleburn, 1km to Sackville Street Public School, 1.1km to Ingleburn Station, 1.2km to Ingleburn Public School, 1.7km to Ingleburn High School.
Benefit from this prime location, with potential for future development. Situated 1km of the Oxford Rd and Ingleburn station the choice is yours to knock down and rebuild, benefit later with the potential to develop (STCA) with the possibility of duplex.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been provided by HELIUM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your enquiries as to its accuracy or otherwise.
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)