- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
- Approx 146 Square metres
‘302 RISE’ Entry Level Three Bedroom Apartment @Parramatta2150
This listing has been archived and is displayed for archive purposes only
PRICE GUIDE $700,000 - $730,000
Approximate Rates: Strata $2700/qtr, Council $182/qtr & Water $177/qtr.
Current rent: $620/wk (lease ends end 2022)
Central location, modern interiors, urban lifestyle & loads character inject instant appeal to this modern home ‘RISE’ of Parramatta.
Tastefully appointed with contemporary comfort ready for instant enjoyment yet an opportunity to enhance your own personal style. This home makes superb owner-occupier or investment opportunity and features all the essentials of apartment living with excellent style, security and a fabulous position within the heart of Parramatta CBD.
About the ‘302 RISE’:
- Crisp, fresh and bright open plan living and dining space with floor tiles
- Balcony with privacy louvre
- Bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes & timber flooring
- Master w/en-suite, balcony access, walk-in-robe & timber flooring
- Updated kitchen with island kitchen island & SMEG stainless appliance (dishwasher, rangehood & gas cooktop)
- Klima A/C, internal storage room, separate laundry room, secure car space, video intercom and lift access
- Building manager 7:30 – 3:30, Monday to Friday (Premium Building Management)
‘RISE’ Parramatta, Location:
Situated in a walk-everywhere locale, indulge in an enviable lifestyle with just a short stroll to Westfield, restaurants at Church Street, local pubs, speciality shops, buses & train.
- Minutes’ walk to Parramatta Station (550M)
- Walk to Parramatta Westfield (400M)
- Parramatta Wharf (1.4KM)
- Dine and wine in Church St (abundant restaurants and cafes to satisfy your taste bud)
- Easy access to the CBD or relax the weekend away via the M4 motorway
- Close proximity to Parramatta Park, Riverside Theatres, Western Sydney University and Westmead Hospital and Westmead Children's Hospital
- Parramatta Public School (Kinder to Yr6), 850M
- Bayanami Public School (Kinder to Yr6 Naplan), 600M
- Parramatta High School, 800M
Contact Jack on 0411 412 878.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been provided by HELIUM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your enquiries as to its accuracy or otherwise.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)