1 / 29 Myra Rd, Dulwich Hill
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 2 car spaces
Dulwich Hill entry-level home, Sydney’s popular Inner West
A superb entry-level home for anyone seeking a cosmopolitan lifestyle or reliable investment. Set on the 1st floor of a boutique security block of only 18 units, this home ticks all the boxes for hassle-free living. South-facing and elevated, the home is well-positioned on 29 Myra Road offering unparallel convenience to shops and public transport to Sydney’s CBD.
- Spacious light-filled bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Updated open-plan kitchen, electric stove top, oven & d/washer
- Lounge & dinning combined
- Whisper quiet 1st floor position, with double off-street car space
- updated bathroom with internal integrated laundry
- Excellent storage including linen cupboard
- Secure boutique block of 18 apartments with intercom access
- Low-maintenance with low quarterly strata
Situated in a walk-everywhere locale, indulge in an enviable lifestyle with just a short stroll to dining, bars, speciality shops, trains, buses, and the Light Rail.
- Stroll to the thriving foodie scene of Marrickville & Dulwich Hill
- 600 meters walk to Ewen Park Cooks River Parklands
- Easy public transport access to Sydney University, UTS & TAFE Ultimo
- 500 meters walk to Dulwich Grove Light Rail
- 550 meters walk to Dulwich Hill Light Rail
- 750 meters walk to Dulwich Hill Station
- 550 meters walk to Hurlstone Park Station
- 418 bus routes on your door step (Burwood to Kingsford) only a short walk to University of New South Wales
Approximate Rates: Water $179/quarter, Council $321/quarter, Strata $410/quarter
Contact Jack Liang on 0411 412 878 or Kenny Gu 0422 886 223 for more information.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $469000.
Interest Rate (p.a)